Ho ho ho! Have fun this Christmas and stay feeling fine with these tips from our Pure Gym's Sian.
- Download a calorie tracker and start recording what you are eating - this is the best way to make sure you aren't over doing it
- Keep well hydrated, the body often mistakes thirst for hunger - aim for over 2 litres of water per day
- Make sure you're eating a good amount of protein - protein satisfies hunger better than carbs and fats so aim to have some on every meal
- Start using interval training - aim to work for 30 seconds as hard as you can followed by 30 seconds rest, 15 minutes of intervals is much more beneficial for burning fat than an hour of steady rate exercise
- Aim to get exercising at least 3 times a week, exercising in the morning helps to burn fat throughout the day so set your alarm!