Show your love and appreciation for that special someone (or even just a treat for yourself) this Valentine’s Day with Trinity Walk Shopping Centre!
We’ve picked out some highlights for that perfect present, with lots more in our stores, come check out all the fabulous gifts we’ve got!
- How about something decorative for the love nest? This beautiful Vintage Floral Hanging Heart says it all from Next for £12.
- The Perfume Shop has lots of fragrances that appeal to everyone’s tastes, including sweet, flowery, fresh, citrus – the possibilities are endless!
- Not taking the hint? How about these cute ‘Hey You’ pumps for yourself to really get your message across? From the Call It Spring collection from Debenhams, these are £25.
- Share the burger love with two burgers, fresh cut chips and a sharing ice cream slider for only £19.95 at Handmade Burger Co. Offer valid until 15 February.
- Topman has a wide range of t-shirts and polos including this Nordstrom shirt for £20.
- Forget Me Not This Valentine’s at The Fragrance Shop. Treat your significant other to one of the latest fragrances from 2015 including Chloe Love Story, 007 for Women and Hugo Boss Woman are all available to wow the ladies. Fragrances are also for men so look no further than 1 Million from Paco Rabanne and all-round hit plus save £5 on 50ml bottle at just £37! There is also 50% off Versace Red and Blue Jeans at just £15 each.
- Sometimes the simple things in life are the most thoughtful. Lush offers luxury, delicious, colourful bathing to really help you relax. Limited Edition Heart Throb bubbleroon has essential oils and skin softening organic shea butter turning your water a romantic red with lots of bubbles of course!
- Looking for something a bit more extravagant? At H.Samuel there are lots of beautiful pieces to really spark things up including the Silver and Diamond Heart Pendant for only £29 or 50% off selected watches for him.
- For lots of fun, original cards and small mementos, take a look in Clinton Cards for an extra bit of cuteness for your Valentine.
- If it’s a chilled evening in you’re after, Asda and Sainsbury’s has lots of the latest DVDs as well as snacks and treats to accompany your film night, so remember to stop by to see what tickles your fancy!
Feel lurve-good shopping and food for everyone!