To access our free centre wide service just ask your device to connect to WiFi, select '_Trinity Walk Free WiFi' and away you surf!
Free-to-use cash machines
There is a cash machine located near Eurochange, two outside Sainsbury's, one opposite the bus station and two more at Barclay's Bank on Teall Way by the big screen.
Toilets with baby-changing facilities
Our free facilities are checked at least every half an hour through the day, and are located next to New Look. Baby change facilities are also available in Costa Coffee, Sainsbury's and Asda Living.
Changing Place toilet facility
Our specialist facility is located in the main toilet block (near New Look) inbetween male/female toilets. It features a free-standing height adjustable adult-sized changing bed, accessible toilet, sink, partition and electric track hoist (important - please bring your own sling). It is accessible with a Radar key or by asking a member of staff.
Family friendly cafes and restaurants
For our visitors with younger children, we have a number of family friendly food and drink outlets including Muffin Break, Costa Coffee, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and Asda Living.
- Costa Coffee provides high-chairs, baby change and colouring packs for little ones. They often have special offers on children's drinks, including their 55p hot chocolate (offers are subject to change - please ask in store).
- Sainsbury's offers high-chairs and baby change facilities, as well as a full toddler menu and selection of baby food pouches for purchase.
- Asda Living offers free baby food pouches when purchased with an adult meal (ask in store for minimum order value), microwave, bottle warmer, high-chairs and baby change facilities.
- Muffin Break has a great family feel with space for the little ones to play
- Starbucks airy glass walled cafe is great for families and plenty of space for push chairs - and their babychinos are fab!
Breast-feeding is welcomed throughout our shopping centre but should you find it more comfortable to feed your baby in one of our cafes or restaurants, Costa Coffee, Starbucks, Sainsbury's, Muffin Break and Asda Living all welcome breast-feeding parents, with many having dedicated areas for greater privacy and comfort.