A few years ago, we decided to stop using chemical cleaners at Trinity Walk (except toilet limescale remover) as part of our eco-friendly green work. That doesn't mean we like germs, far from it.
That's we introduced Aqueous Ozone, a powerful non-chemical spray which is used by specially activating water. You may see our teams doing extra cleaning with these sprays, sometimes with backpacks, during the Covid-19 outbreak. But don't worry, it's really safe and viruses hate it. See our fact sheet below:
· First of all, it's safe!
· Aqueous Ozone is made by infusing ozone into water by passing a spark of electricity into air using a special machine.
· That means it is specially activated to fight germs
· It is stronger and faster acting than bleach
· But it contains zero chemicals so not harmful like other cleaning products
· Latest tests from the manufacturer, Tersano, show it kills 99.99% of a virus after 1 minute's exposure
· It is environmentally friendly
· We have been using it for years at Trinity Walk to clean everywhere, so it's not new
· Fine to spray it on a clean surface and leave it wet to help kill viruses